Planning to visit Egypt this holiday? Well, you are on the right path. Egypt is the perfect and the oldest holiday destination. Egypt is a treasure box of very old cities, deserts, huge mosques, pre historic empires, and amazing holiday destination. Egypt definitely is the country worth visiting. From ancient tombs to the largest mosques you will find the world’s most archaeological sites in Egypt. Those who want to travel just to add adventure in their holiday, Egypt won’t disappoint them too. The most famous scuba diving at the Red Sea Beach resorts or the most wonderful camel safari in deserts of Egypt are the attractions for the ones seeking adventure in their trip.
Before you plan a holiday tour to Egypt keep in mind the following tips:
1. First of all, exchange your currencies for the Egyptian currencies. All airports in Egypt provide the facilities of exchanging the foreign currencies for the local Egyptian pound. The banks at the airport are open for 24 hours on a daily basis so you can exchange your money at any time of the day. When you are traveling a country, you should have in pockets the notes and coins of the country. You can convert the large denominations to much smaller ones as it becomes even reliable when you have your money split into smaller breakages. Make sure to buy Egyptian currency or dollar, pound and euro just to be on the safe side.
2. Egypt has a perfect weather for a perfect holiday. The best time to travel to Egypt is during the summer months i.e. from January to June. Though summer heat can make your day sight-seeing difficult at this point in time, you can beat the heat at the country side resorts. If you are planning to visit Nile cruise, then prefer visiting Egypt between October and April, as at this time you can enjoy the sight-seeing of the most iconic sites at moderate temperatures. If scuba diving at the Red Sea Beach resort is your thing then visit Egypt between June and September. Egypt has the coldest nights and perfect weather conditions.
• Don’t miss the best travel sites of the country. For having the best experience, hire an Egypt tour guide who will make your journey even more pleasant. Have a look at the best places to visit while you travel to Egypt:
1. Hurghada– it is especially famous for diving opportunities. If adventure is your purpose of travel then don’t miss this place.
2. Alexandria: the city is famous for its history and attractions of past.
3. Dahab: it is the perfect place to hang out which provides perfect opportunities for Scuba diving, windsurfing, and rock climbing.
4. Siwa Oasis: it is one of the most ancient and increasingly popular travel destinations where you will find mud built fortresses.
5. Cairo: Cairo is the starting point of most of the Nile cruises and has the treasure of the past of Egypt.
6. Luxor: visit the mid-sized temples and ancient temples at Luxor.
These are the tips you should consider before you make a travel to Egypt. It is very important to hire Egypt tour guide for a safe journey as he is known to all the cultures and languages and makes it easy for you to explore the country to its core. Have a wonderful holiday in Egypt.Top